Xbox cloud gaming allows players to enjoy their favorite games on a cloud platform without downloading them. You can save your in-game progress in the cloud server and enjoy the fun games anywhere on any device. This feature can be used on Android, Apple devices, Windows, Xbox consoles, and in Samsung Smart TVs. Let us know the best Xbox cloud gaming settings to get the ultimate gaming experience.
Best Xbox cloud gaming settings
Xbox cloud gaming will only work if you are subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and have the Xbox application installed on your gaming device. Many players face lag issues while playing games in the Xbox Cloud Gaming. Here’s a guide that will help you to reduce lag issues by modifying the settings of Xbox Cloud Gaming.
- Try to access the Xbox Cloud Gaming service using a different browser.
- Update the graphics drivers to their latest version and also make sure your gaming device is updated with the latest software.
- Use the Cloudflare Warp DNS service which will support your graphics provider and give a more stable ping.
- You won’t be able to play games on the Xbox Cloud platform without a strong and stable internet. Sometimes, you may face connection issues while using Cloud Gaming due to bad internet. In that case, restart your router and connect it again. You can also contact the internet provider and ask them to fix the slow internet issue.
- Stop all the background applications draining your CPU usage and internet before launching cloud gaming. Also, give device priority in your router to get the maximum internet speed while gaming.
Using these settings players can enjoy Xbox Cloud Gaming without any trouble. If you are still having issues then you can contact the Xbox Gaming service and they will guide you.
Games on Xbox Cloud Gaming
There are plenty of games on the Xbox Cloud Gaming platform. You can play the popular PC games on your smartphone or can play the Android games on your P using the cloud platform feature. You can download many games, play and save your progress in the cloud without wasting any space on your device.