Chivalry 2 is an action-packed hack and slash game, which can be played with a first-person or third-person view. Some players who have recently downloaded that game are facing connection issues to the servers while playing on PC. They are also facing a few problems while accessing the multiplayer mode of Chivalry 2. This article will disclose how you can fix your PC’s Chivalry 2 can’t connect to servers problem.
Chivalry 2: Fix Can’t Connect To Servers and Multiplayer
To fix this issue of Chivalry 2, you will have to follow these steps and perform them as it is given.
- The first thing you can do to connect your Windows PC to the Chivalry 2 servers is to restart your Steam application. Make sure your Steam application is up-to-date.
- If this doesn’t work, you will have to restart your PC.
- Verify your game integrity files from the game Properties from Steam Library.
- Ensure that your computer’s date, time, and region are correctly set. If not, then you can change it from the computer settings.
- If you have any anti-virus installed in your system, you must let the anti-virus software allow the game .exe files to run correctly. For Windows Security and Windows 10 users, you have to go to the Windows Update section from settings. Add the Chivalry 2 game folder in the Virus and Threat Protection. Also, you need to add the .exe files of this game.
- For Windows Firewall users, you can allow the game files to run correctly from your system’s Control Panel.
- The following fix you can try is running a command in your system. Open CMD on your PC, and run this command netsh int TCP set global autotuninglevel=normal.
More Server Fixes For Chivalry 2
- Now, you will have to disable the manual proxy in your system. You will find the Proxy settings in your System Settings.
- If it does not work, then you can run your troubleshooter. To do that, you will have to visit your system’s update and security settings.
- You will also have to run the troubleshooter for Network Adapter. This option will be in the Additional Troubleshooter settings.
- The last thing you need to do is, run these commands alternatively in the cmd of your PC. The commands are ipconfig /flushdns, ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew, netsh winsock reset, netsh int ip reset, netsh interface ipv4 reset, netsh interface ipv6 reset, netsh interface tcp reset.
So, these are some of the fixes that you can try to fix the network problem of your Chivalry 2 game.