If you want to explore ancient battles through gaming, then Chivalry 2 is just the game for you. Developed by Tom Banner Studios, the game is trending in the list of top games for PC and consoles. This game will take you back to the 17th century where you will fight wars with swords and spears. As this is an open-world game, players can form online allies and form an army. Some players are facing major difficulties while playing it. Read further to know more about it!
Chivalry 2: Fix XInput1_4.dll Is Missing
Some players are facing game crashing issues while playing Chivalry 2 on PC. In most cases, the game is not launching at all and there’s an error message showing “XInput1_4.dll Is Missing“. This is not a game issue but this problem occurs as a file is missing in your Windows. Try updating your PC by downloading and installing the pending updates. If the issue still exists then here’s a guide for you to fix this easily on your PC while playing Chivalry 2.
- Start with going to C drive and then open the Windows folder.
- Now open the System32 folder and then look for the xinput1_3.dll file.
- Upon finding it copy the file and then paste it to the Desktop.
- Next, go to Desktop and rename the xinput1_3.dll file to xinput1_4.dll.
- Copy the same file and paste it into the System32 folder.
- Lastly, launch the game and enjoy playing it.
If you have the xinput1_4.dll file in your System32 folder then replace that file using the above steps. Well, if your computer does not have the xinput1_3.dll file then you can copy it from another computer. If the problem still persists then you can contact the customer service of Chivalry 2 and seek for assistance. You can also refund the game if it is within the due date of the purchase.