Published by Amazon Games the game will be a roller-coaster ride of adventure, relishing the legend of the Ark. Players shall explore the vast horizons in the world of Arkesia. The world is filled with demons, colossal bosses, and more mystical creatures. As this is an open-world game, players can swap characters and gain more experience while exploring the seven continents and all the seas between them. The story shall unfold the mysteries ad lead to the depths of the world. The game can be played solo, or with friends raiding dungeons and making lootsLet us check out how to enable the voice chat settings in Lost Ark.
How to Enable Push to Talk Lost Ark Voice Chat
Most gamers like to use push to chat settings while playing any multiplayer game. The mic is muted and players have to push a button to broadcast the voice. Players are having problems using the push to chat settings in voice chat options in Lost Ark. Here’s a guide for you to fix this issue while playing Lost Ark.
- Go to the Settings in the game and then open the Audio Settings.
- Scroll down and you will get the Voice Input Mode options.
- Change it to push to talk and click to Apply.
Players can avoid embarrassing moments by using this Push to talk feature while playing games.
How to Enable/Disable Auto Join Voice Chat Lost Ark
Sometimes, players like to keep their mic always on, and therefore Lost Ark has the auto-join voice chat feature too in the settings. Players may find difficulty in enabling or disabling the auto-join voice chat options in Lost Ark.
- Firstly go to the Settings in the game and open the Audio Settings.
- Scroll down and you will find the Auto Join Voice Chat check box.
- Click on the box to enable this feature and the voice chat will automatically work when the game will be opened.
- Un-ticking the box shall disable the Auto Join Voice Chat option.
That’s all for this article. You can use the voice chat options according to your requirements and surrounding atmosphere.