No Man’s Sky is an action-adventure game, developed and published by Hello games. Initially, it was released for PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Windows worldwide in 2016. Later the game was launched for Xbox consoles in July 2018. The gameplay is mostly based on survival strategies, where players have to build colonies, craft items, and explore the vast map. You can play both as a single-player or enjoy online multiplayer modes. This article will tell how to fix the No Man’s Sky blue screen of Death Error.
How to fix the No Man’s Sky blue screen of Death error?
If you play this game, you might not get this error. But there is a chance that if you play on PlayStation platforms, you will get the blue screen. This error can be very frustrating. The fix for this death error is very simple. To solve this issue, you can follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to launch your game, and then you have to open up the setting menu.
- Now, you will have to check for updates. By any chance, if you have pending updates, then you should update. If your game is not up-to-date, then any error fix will not work.
- Then, you will have to delete and reinstall the game. Often the reinstallation process downloads all the files and replaces the corrupted files. Due to this, the game then runs properly without any issues.
- If the fixes mentioned above still do not work for you, you can go to Application Saved Data Management from your PlayStation 4 or 5 settings and then save data in storage.
- Now, click on the game name from there, and you will find all the corrupted files. Delete those files. Later the console will reinstall them again.
So, these are the simple steps you need to perform to fix the No Man’s Sky game issue. If you still face the blue screen issue, you can contact the help center and report your problem. If it is an internal problem, the developers will fix this.