GeForce Now is a special cloud gaming service designed by Nvidia. In GeForce, online games are running on powerful live servers. The games are streamed to players over the internet in the highest resolution. This platform serves the most demanding games, and players can enjoy playing them on non-gaming PC and even on Mac and Android smartphones. The most famous games in Nvidia GeForce Now are Destiny 2 and Fortnite, which are available for free. The functionalities are similar to that of Google Stadia and Microsoft’s Project XCloud game streaming platforms.
The only must need requirement is a high-speed internet connection. Nvidia recommends having a minimum of 15 Mbps for 720p and 25 Mbps for 1080 p for a smooth gaming experience. If you are using a PC, you can use a wired connection or a 5 GHz wi-fi connection. You must own the game that you wish to play in Nvidia GeForce Now.
How to use Nvidia GeForce Now in India?
At present, when you will try to sign up for GeForce Now from the Indian region, you will not be allowed as it is not supported in India now. GeForce Now is only available for the United States and Europe for the time being. But, here is a guide for you so that you can easily use GeForce Now in India.
- Firstly you need to use VPN and must select one of the countries in Europe as your temporary location (e.g. Sweden).
- Go to the GeForce Now homepage from Google and click to “Join Now”. Now, the sign-up will be available for you.
- Create a new account, and you will have to purchase a subscription to use GeForce Now.
- Next, download and install Nvidia GeForce Now, which is compatible with your device.
- Sync with your Steam account or Ubisoft Connect and Epic games account to get all your purchased games in GeForce Now.
- You need to launch the game you want to play and let it connect while the VPN is still active in the background.
- Turn off the VPN as soon as the connection is done to get a more stable and fast internet speed.
- Lastly, you can enjoy your game in high resolution smoothly.
Play PC Games on an Android Phone using Nvidia GeForce Now
Nvidia GeForce Now comes with the power to stream top-class PC games on your smartphone devices. The basic requirement is, it must have a minimum of 2 GB RAM and be running on Android 5 or higher. You won’t get the software in Google Play. You need to download the APK file from some other website available on Google.