Roblox is strict about its voice chat feature. The voice chat feature is only accessible to players above the age of 13. It is also necessary to verify the age and identity of the player with the help of some valid identity proof. But now, it is possible to use the voice chat option in Roblox without verifying your age with an ID. If you are under the age of 13 and want to use Roblox voice chat this article is just for you.
How to Use ROBLOX Voice Chat Without ID or Without Verifying Age
Here’s a guide for you to use the voice chat in Roblox without ID or even without verifying your age, especially if you are under 13 years. Keep following the below steps and perform them accurately.
- The first step is to log in to your Roblox application with your account. Make sure to link your existing account since you may not get to change it later.
- Now go to the settings of Roblox from the navigation menu.
- Search for the Account Info Menu from the Settings in the Roblox application.
- Now, in the Personal Information section, you can change your birthdate. It would be best to set it in one go because changing it repeatedly may cause further troubles.
- When you are done setting up your birthday, you need to click on the option “Verify My Age.”
- A new window will pop up, and it will ask you to verify your age with some valid ID. It can be your Driver’s License, Passport, or ID card.
- You need to click on the “Privacy and Policy” option. Make sure you do not tap on the ‘Prepare a Valid ID’ option, or else you will have to prove your age.
So, these are the simple steps you need to perform to use the voice chat option without verifying your ID. Just remember, while entering your birthdate, make sure you get the age over 13 else you may not be able to use the voice chat feature in Roblox.