NBA 2K22 is the ultimate basketball game developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports. The game is available on Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Apple Arcade. This season is more competitive as a skillful tactical offense clash with overpowered defense in a rush basketball game. Basketball fans can form their best line up including all-stars and legendary players from any era. In MyCareer mode, players can craft their own characters, buy clothes, even have tattoos and have fun in the City of basketball.
NBA 2K22: How to remove tattoos for free in the current-gen console?
In NBA 2K22 MyCareer, you can experience your character’s journey from the base to a world-class star basketball player. You can experience a real-like environment in the new City in the course of upgrading your character. The City is an open world, where you can walk around, interact with NPCs, go shopping, make tattoos, and most importantly, play basketball. You can purchase different tattoos on your character’s body by spending some VC in the City’s tattoo shop to get them.
Sometimes you would like to remove a tattoo from your character’s armor maybe from any other part of the body. The general method is to go to the tattoo shop and remove the tattoo by spending VC. But, we can guide you through a trick where you can remove tattoos without wasting VC on your current-gen console.
- Exit the neighborhood and open the Main Menu.
- Toggle to My league and then select MyGM.
- Then choose unranked. Set the difficulty and team as you like because it does not really matter here.
- Give yourself a name there, and then there will be some cut scenes—Press circle on your current-gen controller (PS4 or PS5) to go the required menu.
- Next, keep pressing R1, until you get to the “Options” section.
- Scroll to “Edit Head“.
- There you will get many hairstyles, and all you need to do is change your hairstyle as you like. Then select done.
- Now when you go back to the neighborhood, you will see that the tattoo is removed from the body.
The fun part is the tattoo will still be in your collection, and you can equip it on your body if you like to from the tattoo shop. This is probably a glitch in NBA 2K22 in the current-gen console version. Use it fast because this glitch may be removed in the next patch update of NBA 2K22!