- Developed and created by Niantic, Pokémon Go is one of the most popular mobile games of all time. It was in the no.1 position on the game list in its release year, 2016. It is accessible both on android and iOS. The game combines gaming with the real world that adds to the fascination. Pokemon Go uses GPS type of technology to create a virtual reality where players or let us call them Pokemon trainers, catch and train Pokémon characters in real regional locations. Sounds dope, isn’t it? The game is indeed the greatest delight for all Pokemon lovers. Those who are always fond of Pikachus, make them yours! However, according to the age guidelines provided by the community those who are above the age of 13 can sign-up and play the game. So kids out there, better wait for your turn!
With Pokémon GO, players can explore their near-real regions with their devices to find wild Pokémon. They can discover, catch and train hundreds and thousands of Pokémon. We can also catch legendary pokemon, which is rare and we must be fortunate enough to catch them. There are pokemon towers where we can take our Pokémon into battles, collect items from Pokeshops, hatch the poke eggs by walking miles, and many more.
What You Choose To Be is a new Special Research quest introduced in Pokemon Go as part of the August 2021 Community Day event. The What You Choose to Be Special Research quest is available only for the ticket holders and only these players will be able to complete all steps, tasks and earn rewards. This event featuring the pokemon Eevee is also called Eevee day! So ticket holders out there! Here is a great opportunity for you all! You can access the What You Choose to Be Special Research on August 14th and August 15, 2021, from 11 AM to 5 PM local time each day. Let us have a look at the list of tasks and rewards below.
What You Choose to Be Task 1
- Power up Pokemon 10 times: x15 Pinap Berry
- Catch 15 Eevee: Eevee
- Make 7 Nice Throws: x50 Eevee Candy
- Rewards: x2,000 Stardust, x25 PokeBall, and x1 Incense
What You Choose to Be Task 2
- Catch 15 Eevee: Vaporeon
- Transfer 10 Pokemon: Jolteon
- Evolve 3 Eevee: Flareon
- Rewards: 1500 XP, x50 Eevee Candy, and x1 Incense
What You Choose to Be Task 3
- Make 3 Great Curveball Throws: Espeon
- Transfer 10 Pokemon: Eevee
- Evolve 2 Eevee: Umbreon
- Rewards: 2,500 XP, x15 Great Ball, and x1 Rocket Radar
What You Choose to Be Task 4
- Catch 15 Eevee: Leafon
- Use 15 Berries to help catch Pokemon: Eevee
- Evolve 2 Eevee: Glaceon
- Rewards: 3,500 XP, x1 Egg Incubator, and x15 Ultra Ball
What You Choose to Be Task 5
- Claim Reward: x100 Eevee Candy
- Claim Reward: Eevee
- Claim Reward: x2 Silver Pinap Berry
- Rewards: x3,000 Stardust, Sylveon, and x2 Rare Candy
This is what the special research task is all about. Hurry! what are you waiting for? It is a limited-time event of two days. Do not miss your opportunity! Go! Catch your Eevees! Gain your rewards!