Undecember is a hack-and-slash game developed by Needs Game. This game was released on 12th October 2022. The action RPG set game has dark fantasy gameplay with multiplayer options. You can bring your friends to join your team and then complete the missions. However, some players have requested to find a setting by which they can change their language for this game. If you are also looking for something like this, you are at the right place. In this article, you will find how to change language in the Undecember game
Change language in Undecember
To change your language in the Undecember you need to register your account on Floorlinegames first. Sometimes, game progress gets deleted just after changing the language so by registering your account, progress will be saved. Once you have successfully registered to this website, follow these steps:
- Launch your game, and click on the three lines from the top right corner of the screen.
- From the options, search for the Settings option and then click on it.
- A new settings page will pop up, and head to the Accounts section.
- Under the Accounts section, you will find the Change Language option.
- Click on the default language, which will drop the list of the available languages in the Undecember game.
- Choose your desired language for December, and then go back to your game’s main interface. This will save the changes for your game.
These will change your game interface and login page language. But, this setting will not change the audio of the game. Unfortunately, there are currently no settings by which you can change the audio output of this game. Hopefully, in the future, we will see more advanced settings by which you can change the text and voice language separately.